April 2nd, 2020 Coronavirus Update
April 2, 2020
Please take note of the following items in order to prioritize the health and safety of our community during the coronavirus outbreak:
- If you are feeling ill, please see a healthcare provider and do not visit the facility.
- Please do not enter our office. Our office is for staff only. Any necessary customer interaction will be done through our lobby, where we have set up a table and chairs for customer use.
- Our staff will continue to sanitize all public areas at least twice per day, please limit facility visits
- Please use the following payment methods in order to reduce office visits:
- Setup your credit card for automatic payments - call or email our office to setup
- Pay online via www.FreeportStorage.com.
- Call in a credit or debit card payment
- Mail in a check or money order
Our temporarily reduced facility hours are the following:
Monday - Saturday: 8 am to 5 pm
If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office at 516-378-1200 or email us at Info@FreeportStorage.com. Thank you all for your continued business and understanding that these changes are critical to the well-being of our community.